The mobile App dashboard includes five main sections:
• The Home section contains images you can click on to learn more about AMD or AMD partner products
• Game Streaming: Launch your PC games and stream them to your mobile device, customize your controllers, or even use it as a Remote Desktop solution for your Windows desktop.
• Voice Recognition: Long-tap anywhere in the bottom icon area to control several aspects of AMD Link with a simple voice command
• PC Performance & Monitoring: Brings the power of Radeon™ WattMan to your mobile device and enables you to monitor and track gaming performance and system info of your PC through easy-to-understand bar graphs.
• Radeon™ ReLive: Allows one-touch capture, streaming, and instant replay of your gameplay to playback, save and share the gameplay moments saved on your PC.
The TV App dashboard includes three main sections:
• Connect section: connect to your PC quickly and easily to get AMD Link for your Smart TV started
• Gaming section: Launch your PC games and stream them to your Smart TV, or view recent media
• Media section: playback gameplay moments saved on your PC
– Brand new way to connect by detecting the Radeon PCs in your local area network. Make sure you're running Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.7.1 for it to work – QR Code and Manual connection methods are still valid.
– Please read the release notes of Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.7.1 for known issues with this release