– Reach anyone. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends.
– Use everywhere. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally!
– Connect however you want. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat — all in Messenger.
– Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
– Call and video chat your friends 1:1 or in groups. It’s free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
– Express yourself. Send emojis, stickers, and GIFs to conversations or add new masks and effects to your video chats.
– Capture photos and videos with fun art and effects. You can save these to camera roll, send to conversations, or post to your Day, a place where people can see what you’re up to.
– Play games and compete with your friends. You can compare scores and see how you rank against other people.
– Chat with businesses. You can make reservations, check on orders, and get real-time customer service.
Now you can see your call history and missed calls—all in one place.