The app remains as simple as ever, with a beautiful and easy to use interface which follows the Material Design guidelines. Supports all Gamepad buttons, DPAD , Bumpers, Triggers and Analog Sticks.
IMPORTANT: Root Access required with the Magisk or SuperSU for Keymapping.
User Guide:/ bit.ly/2RJScmy
Extra Features included:
– Invert Analog Sticks
– Use Analog Stick as DPAD(Great for Emulators).
– Adjust Dead Zone of Analog Sticks according to liking.
– Use DPAD as Analog(Useful for Controllers without Analog Stick)
– More features under development.
Common issues it fixes:
– Infinite Spinning of Camera on Connection of Controller
– Most buttons not getting detected by Game/Emulator
– Incorrect button detection by games.
– Incorrect Analog Stick axis detection.
Catch all Gaming News from the Top Gaming News Channels at One Platform. GRYP Gaming is FREE. Get it here : bit.ly/grypgaming
Have a pair of Joy-Cons? Joy-Con Enabler is now out on Play Store. Get it NOW : goo.gl/XF9UdN
•Long press on the button name followed by Physical Button press.
•Use the reset button on the Action Bar to reset all buttons assignments to default values.
Logo & Graphics by : twitter.com/@dexterxo_
THE BIG, ANDROID PIE & ANDROID Q UPDATE
• Removed Ads and Pop Ups.
• Changed App Flow.
• Added Trial Mode.
• Added Support for Controllers with Triggers which register as Buttons.
• Added Support for Thumb Buttons.
• Now works great with Magisk.
• Now compatible with Android Pie & Android Q Beta.
• Fixed Crash on activating IME.
• Fixed Crash with Oreo and Pie.
• Fixed Authentication Issues.
• Added AXIS_BRAKE & AXIS_GAS Support for Triggers.
Supports installation on external storage.