Check all your installed games in one place, customize cover images, and find information about games fast.
If you want to use your smartphone like a game console, try GameBox Launcher.
1. Give your smartphone a total makeover.
– This game console-like default launcher has outstanding usability.
2. Collectively manage your games in one place.
– Now you can find and run your games more quickly.
3. Your games, your design.
– Customize cover images to complete a collection of your own.
4. Read up-to-date information all in one spot.
– You can now access game-related bookmarks and YouTube channels more easily.
5. Customize your gaming environment easily.
– Adjust the game settings according to the performance of your smartphone, and create your own gaming environment.
6. See the most popular games in the smart launcher.
– Check out popular games and newly released titles every day.
7. Follow daily updates to the game charts.
– Find out what’s happening in 5 different chart catagories, including Samsung smartphone user votes.
8. Keep up with unmissable game events.
– Now the home screen only displays game-related notifications.
9. Basic features are still supported.
– An awesome widget and easy-to-use apps will always be included.
* How to change the default launcher
Go to Settings -> Applications -> Default applications -> Home screen,
and change the current home screen to the desired home screen.
(TouchWiz Home is the default launcher for Samsung smartphones.)
* Supported devices
Android devices running over the Lolipop. (Some devices may not be supported.)
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
– Storage : Purpose for storing and using coverimages for each application
– Contacts : Purpose of providing services that need to be linked with registered google account information
It has new way to find a new game on Game Lab.
And please share to your friends GameBox for more high quality game service 🙂