We connect our driver community to your transportation needs for every price points:
• GrabTaxi: Book a budget or premium taxi from Southeast Asia’s largest network of drivers.
• GrabCar: Ride in comfort of a private car service and pay a fixed fare for your ride.
• GrabBike: Get around quickest way possible, as a bike passenger.
• GrabHitch: Hitch a ride or give someone a lift with our social carpooling community.
• GrabShare: Carpool with another party heading in the same direction and save up to 30% less on fares.
• JustGrab: Get the nearest vehicle, either a taxi or car, so you can be on your way faster!
• GrabFamily: Enjoy peace of mind, with a child friendly booster seat for your youngest travellers.
• GrabExpress: Send your parcels and documents with a delivery service you can trust.
Travel with confidence knowing that Grab invests heavily in safety training for drivers, offline driver screenings, in-app safety features like number masking, personal accident insurance coverage, and safety education and partnerships with the government.
Pay by cash, credit card or GrabPay Credits – the choice is yours. You’ll get an email receipt immediately after your ride.
How to Grab:
1. Download the app for free and register your account
2. Start booking! The app auto-detects your location for pick-up. Choose your destination.
3. Choose what kind of transportation you need – taxi, private cars or motorbikes.
4. Confirm a driver and track them as they make their way to you
Did you know:
You can use the same Grab app to book rides in all 7 countries: Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and Myanmar.
The Grab App requires permissions to the following:
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
To enable basic app functionalities, such as making a booking and showing ride History.
As a new user, you have an option to sign-up using one of your Google accounts.
READ_SMS and RECEIVE_SMS
When signing up, the Grab app will auto-populate the Grab Activation Code SMS so you don’t have to enter it manually.
When signing up, the Grab app will try to auto-populate your mobile number so you don’t have to enter it manually.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION and ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
So we can provide you accurate pick-up / drop-off suggestions, helping you to a better booking experience.
So you can easily refer Grab to friends and family, should you choose to.
This update contains a bunch of code clean-ups for better app performance so you can continue to book Grab rides easily and effortlessly.