The notes can be synchronised with your other devices via Dropbox, OneDrive, Nextcloud or WebDAV. Joplin is also available for Windows, macOS and Linux and all can synchronise with each others so your notes can be available on your mobile phone, computer, tablet, etc. Please see the official website for the list of available applications: joplinapp.org/
The desktop applications can be used to import notes from Evenote via .enex files, including the formatted content (which is converted to markdown), resources (images, attachments, etc.) and complete metadata (geolocation, updated time, created time, etc.). These imported notes can then be synchronised with the Android app.
IMPORTANT: OneDrive synchronisation is currently only working with regular accounts. OneDrive Business unfortunately cannot be supported due to the different API.
Getting support: To get support please use the forum at discourse.joplinapp.org/
– Improved: Add undo/redo support
– Improved: Made saving notes more reliable
– Improved: Reduce side menu edge hit width
– Improved: Added desktop themes to mobile app
– Fixed: Fixed issue with resources not being downloaded after metadata has been decrypted
– Fixed: Fixes OneDriv login screen
– Fixed: Prevent code highlighting from freezing the app in some cases
– Fixed: Request permissions if needed when exporting profile
Supports installation on external storage.
Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)