With Microsoft To Do, you can:
• Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
• Get your lists anywhere, on any device
• Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
• Personalize your lists with bold and colorful backgrounds
• Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
• Break your tasks into manageable steps
• Add notes to any task
• Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
• Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
• Group your lists together by topic or project
Whether it's for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do is free and available on all your devices.
Learn more: to-do.microsoft.com
Follow us on Twitter: @MicrosoftToDo
Have an idea or feature suggestion? todo.uservoice.com/
Need support? todosupport.helpshift.com/
We now follow the system settings for dark mode so if you’re phone is set to dark mode then To Do automatically follows suit.
You can now choose what account you want your task to go to in the New Task extension.
We brought a little color back into our widget icons.
We added a count to our sections in the Planned list so if you have them all collapsed, you can still see how many tasks are due.
We made a lot of accessibility fixes.
Coming from Wunderlist? You can now import your files across