Streaming performance may vary based on your client device.
• Open-source and completely free (no ads, IAPs, or “Pro”)
• Up to 4K 60 FPS streaming (with capable hardware)
• HDR streaming (with HDR10-capable device and GTX 1000-series GPU)
• Local co-op with up to 4 connected controllers
• H.265/HEVC streaming for better quality (with capable hardware)
• 5.1 surround sound output (with a capable device)
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600+ series GPU (GT-series and AMD GPUs aren’t supported by NVIDIA GameStream)
• NVIDIA GeForce Experience (GFE) 2.2.2 or later
Quick Setup Instructions
• Make sure GeForce Experience is open on your PC. Turn on GameStream in the SHIELD settings page.
• Tap on the PC in Moonlight and type the PIN on your PC
• Start streaming!
To have a good experience, you need a mid to high-end wireless router with a good wireless connection to your Android device (5 GHz highly recommended) and a good connection from your PC to your router (Ethernet highly recommended).
Advanced Setup Instructions
See the full setup guide bit.ly/1skHFjN for:
• Adding a PC manually (if your PC is not detected)
• Streaming over the Internet or LTE
• Using a controller connected directly to your PC
• Streaming your full desktop
• Adding custom apps to stream
MOGA controller users
If your controller has a switch with A and B, it must be switched to B to be used for streaming. If you have no switch, use the MOGA Universal Driver app.
PlayStation 3 controller users
Use the SixAxis app in “Native Gamepad” mode for Moonlight. The default button mapping needs to be adjusted to match the standard controller layout for streaming.
A detailed troubleshooting guide is available here: bit.ly/1TO2NLq
If you still can’t solve your issue or just have a question, feel free to send me an email using the address at the bottom of the app listing page.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with NVIDIA Corporation. Please do not contact them for support. Instead, use the troubleshooting link at the bottom of the app description.
For more details on Moonlight, check out the wiki here: bit.ly/1X6fySw
To report issues on our GitHub project, use the bug tracker here: bit.ly/1Udghu0
To discuss Moonlight on the XDA forums: forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2505510
This app is open-source under the GPL. The code can be found here: github.com/moonlight-stream/moonlight-android
Legal: All trademarks cited here are the property of their respective owners.
– Fix gamepad not working in games that only do detection at launch
– Fix Wake-on-LAN failing on a local network PC after several minutes asleep
– Fix streaming with GeForce Experience v3.12
– IMPORTANT: For streaming over the Internet, there is a new port you must forward: TCP 48010