Once you have logged in with your Instagram account, use the tabs at the bottom to navigate between Posts, Stories and Live Streams.
From there, you can see content of people that you follow on Instagram. If you want to save a Post, Story or Live Stream of someone you don’t follow on Instagram, tap the search button in the toolbar to search Instagram users.
When you save a Post, Story or Live Stream it will also be added to your Gallery.
Please make sure you have your friends permission before you save their Posts, Stories or Live Stream 🙂
The “Instagram” name is copyright to Instagram, Inc. StorySave is in no way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Inc.
– Added new search toolbar that remembers search history
– Fixed colour of purchase addon button.
– Date and Time when the Instagram was posted is now shown in Saved Media toolbar.
– Login now supports Instagram Challenges “challenge_required” (Formerly known as Security Checkpoint)
– View and Download Story Highlights from the Story section when viewing a User
– Fixed marking Stories as Viewed
– Bug Fixes