With Site24x7 Android app you can: monitor availability and performance of websites, servers, web applications, cloud, VMs, APM and network even while on the move. You can receive instant alerts via push notifications. You can also view Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of a downtime, track SLAs and view reports of monitors.
Site24x7 Android app is a free supplement to the Site24x7 monitoring service. To use the app, you need a Site24x7 account or you can signup for a risk-free 30-day trial from the app.
Site24x7 Android app currently entails you the following:
* Check website availability instantly within the app.
* View current status (up or down) of all your monitors.
* Get instant alerts directly to your Android device via push notifications
* Check process, services & network statistics of each server monitor.
* Start or stop services of a service monitor.
* Quickly view the Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report when a website is down.
* Mark an identified downtime as maintenance.
* View availability by configured locations.
* Track configured SLA.
* View outage reports by time period break down.
* Graphical view for monitor’s response time
* With APM, you can now monitor your app performance on the go and resolve issues as and when they occur.
Site24x7 is an all-in-one infrastructure monitoring service that helps DevOps and IT operations teams to gain deep visibility into production full-stack performance of the websites, servers, online applications, mobile apps, VMs, Cloud, network and other Internet-facing services.
Site24x7’s in-depth monitoring capabilities enable DevOps teams to monitor and troubleshoot applications, servers and network infrastructure, including private and public clouds. End-user experience monitoring happens from more than 50+ locations across the world and various wireless carriers.
Site24x7 is a service by Zoho Corp. (since 1996), the company behind the products at Zoho.com and IT Management products at ManageEngine.com.
Site24x7 offers the following all-in-one performance monitoring features for your technology stacks:
* Website Performance Monitoring
* Website Availability Monitoring
* Monitor Web Page Defacement
* Website Application Monitoring
* Real Browser Monitoring (RBM)
* Real User Monitoring (RUM)
* Synthetic Transaction Monitoring
* Web Page Analyser
* Mail Server Monitoring
* POP3/SMTP/IMAP Monitoring
* DNS Monitoring
* SSL Certificate Monitoring
* FTP Monitoring
* Monitor Internal Network
* Public Status Pages
* REST API Monitoring
* SOAP Monitoring
* Server Monitoring
* Windows Monitoring
* Linux Monitoring
* IIS Monitoring
* SQL Monitoring
* SharePoint Server Monitoring
* MS Exchange Server Monitoring
* Linux Syslog Monitoring
* File and Directory Monitoring
* Log File Monitoring
* Docker Monitoring
* VMware Monitoring
* Amazon Cloud Monitoring
* Amazon EC2 Monitoring
* Amazon RDS Monitoring
APPLICATION PERFORMANCE MONITORING
* Java Performance Monitoring
* .NET Performance Monitoring
* Ruby Performance Monitoring
* Azure Application Monitoring
* AWS Application Monitoring
* Real User Monitoring (RUM)
* Mobile Application Performance Monitoring
* Switch Monitoring
* Router Performance Monitoring
Take a look at our website – www.site24x7.com/
Now, you can view APM Monitor Details in your mobile device.
– Monitor your entire application stack from URLs to databases.
– Track exceptions as they occur.
– Get a detailed overview of the root cause of the problem.