– Filter by Available Out of Home to watch more than 200 channels of Live TV on the go from any available WiFi or cellular connection in the U.S.
– Choose from tens of thousands of TV shows and movies available for streaming On Demand. Filter by Available for Download to see programs available for offline viewing.
– X1 Cloud DVR customers can watch saved recordings from anywhere in the U.S. with an internet connection. Once downloaded, videos can be viewed offline—anytime, anywhere (including planes, trains, and automobiles).
– Favorites on X1 now sync with the XFINITY Stream app. Easily track the channels, TV shows, movies, & sports teams you love.
– If you have previously made a movie purchase On Demand, you can take these purchases with you wherever you go, right from the app!
– Trying to find a show or movie? Use the search function to see if it is available On Demand or airing soon.
Exclusive In-Home Features:
– Watch live TV streams from your entire channel lineup when on your in-home XFINITY network.
– Choose from XFINITY’s full Video On Demand library, filtered to show only the content included in your subscription at no extra charge.
– Stream rented TV shows and movies right to the app during the rental period.
– Reliable WiFi or cellular internet connection for video streaming and downloading.
– XFINITY service with a subscription to one or more eligible channels to watch live or On Demand video.
– XFINITY username and password. Forget your username or need to create one? See the help links directly below!
Get Help Signing In:
– Create an XFINITY username and password: xfinity.com/getstarted
– Look up your existing XFINITY username: xfinity.com/username
– Reset your XFINITY password: xfinity.com/password
– Help and support page: xfinity.com/support/stream/
• We streamlined the experience for new users. Instead of asking you to name your device, we’ll do it for you. You can see and edit your device name any time under Settings > This Device.
• We’re continuing to improve our messaging, especially around errors, so you’ll always know what your options are.
• Using Parental Controls? Now the PIN prompt will display as soon as someone attempts to browse adult content. Plus, you can snooze the prompt for 1, 2, or 4 hours after a successful PIN entry.