1. Move contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos, music, compressed files, document files and apps.
2. No USB cable or mobile network required. Transfer contents by using a local hotspot established by your ZenFone.
3. Easy 4-step process to move multiple data and files.
4. Speedy data migration. Faster than data restoration from cloud backup.
#1: ASUS Data Transfer does not support AOSP ZenFone devices, for example: ZenFone Max Pro, ZenFone Max Pro M2, ZenFone Live L1, ZenFone Live L2 etc.
#2: For ASUS Data Transfer to function normally , please make sure that the device system is running on Android 4.4 or higher, and update ASUS Data Transfer to the latest version.
#3: If your ZenFone device has been already preloaded with ASUS Data Transfer, you can launch it from the Settings menu: Settings > System > Data Transfer
Other device users can launch ASUS Data Transfer from the app drawer (All Apps menu).
#4: Please allow the following permissions for ASUS Data Transfer to function normally: camera, phone, contact, calendar, SMS, storage, location and camera.
Latest version: 126.96.36.199
– Critical bugs fixed, including the login error of iCloud account.