☑ Block any apps notifications from appearing
For persistent notifications Android 8+ is required. For normal notifications, Android 4.4+ is required. Video tutorial here.
☑ Manage Notification Categories
For apps that weren’t built for Android Oreo or above, you can change many more settings than in the regular system options, like importance, sound, vibration, etc.
For apps that WERE built for Oreo or above you can set the vibration pattern, which you can’t usually do! Video tutorial here: youtu.be/AcTVnop3M3s
Tasker only features:
☑ Create awesome interactive notifications with advanced formatting:
Check out a tutorial here.
☑ Quick Settings Tiles
Add up to 40 Android 7+ quick setting tiles to customize to your heart’s desire!
☑ Table Notifications
Create a table with images right in your notification shade. Tutorial here
☑ Button Notifications
Have a notification with as many buttons as you want! Yes, you can have 50 buttons if you so desire! 🙂
☑ Intercept And Query Notifications
React to other app’s notifications in Tasker and do whatever you want with them including replacing them with your own better versions 🙂
☑ Automatic Replies
Create chat bots and reply automatically to chat apps notifications like Whatsapp, Hangouts, etc
☑ Android 8+ features!
Manage notification categories for third-party apps and snooze notifications
☑ Free 7-day trial!
Try out the full app for free and unlock the full version to get all the features after the 7 days are up. If you don’t unlock the full version after 7 days you’ll use the lite version.
Lite version restrictions:
– Title and Text are limited to 5 characters
– LED color will always be red with 100ms on and off time
– Vibration not supported
– Custom sounds not supported
– Messages you can react to in an AutoNotification profile are limited to 2 characters
– Cannot intercept notifications
– Cannot use category management and snoozing actions in Tasker
(WARNING: YOU MUST HAVE TASKER INSTALLED TO USE ALL FEATURES BESIDES THE ONES MENTIONED IN THE STANDALONE SECTION: Please don’t rate it negatively because of this.)
Please don’t leave negative feedback without contacting me first. I’ll always do my best to help you, and I can’t do that if I can’t contact you.
This app uses Accessibility services.
Release Post: joaoapps.com/add-a-mark-as-read-button-to-gmail-notifications-with-the-new-autonotification/
Presentation video: youtu.be/Fn3-HeIyBRU
– New standalone feature: Gmail Mark As Read. Will replace your Gmail notifications with AutoNotification notifications but with a new ✓ Read button which will mark the email as read on Gmail right from the notification.
– Added new “Buttons” option for Gmail notifications. You can now choose from these buttons for your Gmail Notifications
– Read And Archive
– Delete And Read
– Grouped notifications on Android 7+