Hang Line is a physics-based climbing game where you swing up dangerous mountain peaks with a grappling hook, avoiding falling rocks, avalanches and angry goats.
Using the unique and intuitive one-tap control system, climb treacherous rock faces and navigate dangerous obstacles including angry mountain goats, falling boulders and shattering ice stalactites. Use your grapple to drag obstacles and pull away ice blockages in order to clear the path forward. Fling yourself to safety as the mountain literally collapses around you.
Play through a series of over 40 unique hand crafted levels, each offering its own unique challenges and surprises including avalanches and volcanoes. Earn rewards by searching for secrets on the mountain and competing in bonus time challenges. Reach the top at all costs!
– Scale impossible cliffs using an intuitive one-touch control system.
– Navigate dangerous obstacles including pouncing cougars and shattering stalactites.
– Experience dynamic physics gameplay where the mountain literally collapses around you.
– Master over 40 individually hand-crafted levels in adventure mode.
– Compete against friends in endless mode’s randomly generated mountain.
– Push your skills to the limit with special bonus objectives in challenge mode.
Geo-Test Release Update
Supports installation on external storage.