Replacement for your stock notification panel. The app uses gesture detection to provide you with a custom quick settings menu when you swipe down to reveal your notifications.
• Stock themes: Nougat and Oreo based themes.
• Full color customization: Take the base layout and color all the elements to your taste.
• Powerful notifications: Get it, read it, snooze or dismiss.
• Quick reply: Reply to your messages as soon as you see them. For all Android 5.0+ devices.
• Auto bundled: Tired of that one app that spams you notifications? Now they're all grouped together, for easy control.
• Notification card themes: Android 8.0 Oreo inspired.
– Light: your ordinary notifications
– Colored: uses the notification's color as the card background. Only applies the background if the color isn't dark for contrast purposes.
– Dark: blend all your notifications with a pure black background (great on AMOLED screens).
• Quick settings panel
– Choose a different color for the background or foreground (icons) of the quick settings panel.
– Change brightness slider color.
– Choose your own profile picture to be displayed in the shade.
– (Pro) Change quick settings grid layout (ie. number of columns and rows).
Root is optional
Since the app doesn't actually change any parts of your system it has limited power in the quick settings area (cannot toggle mobile data, location services, etc so it opens the settings page for you). You can grant it root access though to control these settings.
💬 BE A PART OF IT
Official Telegram group: t.me/joinchat/EQ_0hUON-V_ZMO9rhCmQAw
This app uses Accessibility services.
– Notch accommodations
– Fullscreen fixes in some cases
– Fixed opening notifications settings
– Fixed tile ripple alignment
– Fixed status bar overlapping
Note from APKMirror: this app was recently taken down by Google due to “proxying requests to visit and retrieve content from specific websites.” Proceed at your own risk if you do decide to use this app after all.
At the moment (Jan 12, 2019), Virus Total reports nothing suspicious from any of its AV engines.