Meet the even more upgraded Always On Display in Galaxy S8!
1. AOD content
– The AOD provides a variety of clock designs and information. Use any content you like conveniently.
– Clock: Digital clock, analogue clock, world clock, and Edge clock (You can choose colours and wallpapers.)
– Image: Select an image from Gallery or Smart Select and set it as wallpaper for the AOD screen.
– Provides custom text, date, battery level, app notifications, and song information.
– Experience different widgets on the AOD screen by double-tapping the clock area.
You can easily play music on the turned off screen or check your schedule and alarm.
– FaceWidgets configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Information and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
3. Active clock
– Provides Active clock that has a running second hand.
4. Pin to AOD
– Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD screen. Pinned memo can be easily viewed and deleted.
– You can pin memo to the AOD screen using Reminder and Share via.
5. AOD Themes
– Download AOD-exclusive themes from Theme Store.
Decorate your AOD screen uniquely with various themes.
Fixed bugs (Bixby Scenario has changed)